Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Table Progress

Finally got around to sanding the sewing table.  So the hubs says "can't sand it in the computer/craft room of the basement...too much dust for the computer"..."can't sand it in the main part of the basement...too much dust for the furnace."  I knew I couldn't sand it in the garage...dust on the Mustang is a crime punishable by death!  Too cold outside and we don't have an outdoor outlet.  So...I sanded it in the bathroom.  Messy no matter where you do it, but I just cleaned the bathroom yesterday...what was I thinking!!!!!  Removed the rugs and towels, but I guess I should have put down some paper or plastic...too late now!  I am covered in reddish brown dust and my hands still feel like they're vibrating.  Since it will take some time to clean up the bathroom...guess I'll stain it another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment